• Upon check in, you will be required to review and sign our workshop waiver. This waiver includes consent to be photographed and/or video taped for promotional use.
• Any projects that involve wood are subject to the natural knots, grains, chips, cracks, etc characteristics of wood. If your project is being displayed outside or in an area that may have moisture we recommend that you protect it using a sealer.
• We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time so that we are able to start on time.
• In our projects you will be using sandpaper, paints, nail gun, and drills. While we do offer aprons, you may get paint or stain on you so please dress accordingly.
• You may bring any food or beverage you like, however you must be 21 years old to consume any alcohol. Please drink responsibly and in moderation.
• Due to the custom nature of our workshops, we cannot offer a refund. If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance, we will credit your workshop fee towards a future class. You may transfer your spot to a friend if you like but they will be making the design that you selected. Please call, message us on Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are transferring your spot or cannot make it to the workshop so that we may update our class list.
Q: I like more than one projects am I able to make more than one?
Only one project at a time can be made due to time and space constraints.
Q: What are the prices of your workshops?
Our projects range from $30-$60
Q: Is there a minimum number of people required for a private event?
Yes, we have a 4 guest minimum and can accommodate groups up to 16 depending on the project chosen.
Q: How long do the workshops last?
Our workshops last around 2-3 hours depending on the project being created.
Q: Do you do custom designs?
Yes, contact us and we will see if it is something we can recreate for a private party.